||- All assignments submitted on time and in a
||- Most assignments turned in on time and in tidy
||- Assignments turned in late or in an untidy
||- Initial postings are on topic and reflect
consideration and an understanding of assigned readings
- Follow up postings are timely and add to the discussion
|- Initial postings are on topic and reflect a
amount of consideration
- Follow up is courteous and productive
|- Initial postings are off topic or lack
- Lack of follow up or willingness to communicate
||- Each submission is made on time and in a
- Entries cover each of the components included in the module
- Entries reflect integration of new knowledge with existing knowledge and experiences
|- Most submissions turned in on time and in a
- Entries cover most of the components covered in the module
- Entries somewhat reflect integration of new knowledge with existing knowledge and experiences
|- Some submissions turned in late or in an
- Entries reflect a lack of careful consideration
||- Project reflects originality, creativity and
- Submitted on time and in a professional manner
|- Project reflects some originality, creativity
- Submitted on time and in a tidy manner
|- Project lacks originality, creativity and
- Submitted late and/or in an untidy manner
||- All components completed on time and in a
||- Most components completed on time and in an
||- Some components completed late or in a hasty
Includes course description and goals.
A list of starting and ending dates for each module.
- Module One
- Module Two
- Module Three
- Module Four
- Module Five
- Module Six
- Module Seven
This course was designed and developed as a requirement for the L630 Course Development for Online Educators course through the Education Department at Indiana University. The work of both Karen Hallett and Eileen Cotton provided inspiration for the content and organization of this course. This page was created with Netscape Navigator Gold.
For more information, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page last updated on September 12, 2004.
Copyright © 2004 Brent A. Jones. All rights reserved.